Monday, July 17, 2017

Sorry for leaving you hanging...

I know, it's been almost 3 weeks, since I last posted.  I told you, when I start having fun, I get too engrossed in things to want to blog about them (I'm not a very meta person, I guess).  But we are now back in the U.S., all nine loads of laundry are done, at least some of the "now that we are home" projects are underway (including find a new gym, and today's surprise project: "spend $2000 getting Robin's 10 year old Prius fixed" -- the radio, climate control, nav system, etc. just froze up this morning).  It's a computer, so a) the only answer is to remove it from the car and order a new one (repair?  What makes you think these can be repaired?), and b) these are custom setups, so it's never cheap to replace them.  Jay just bought a new computer today -- the on/off switch on his stopped working -- and that only cost $500.  Sigh.

No comments: