Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Next Leg of the Trip

We leave Duisburg in the morning for the vacation leg of our trip (yes, I know we've been vacationing, but there has also been a bit of work involved.  The rest is pure vacation).  We spend the next eight days in London, where we:

  • see four plays, including Hamilton, and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
  • visit Stonehenge and Bath
  • visit Oxford
  • see a bunch of museums and walk around various neighborhoods
  • eat in nice restaurants
After that we head to Naples (with a stop to do laundry), where I think we have 2 days of sightseeing and a seven day group hiking trip along the Amalfi Coast.  No plays, but I expect to eat even better in Italy than in London.  Jay may have to roll me onto the plane.

Then a quick overnight in Frankfurt and we head homeward.  It will be time.

I'm not sure how regularly I will be able to blog in London, especially with so many late night activities, but I will try.

No comments: