Friday, June 9, 2017

Cotswolds here we come

Image result for cotswolds walking

A stock photo of a classic Cotswold cottage.

We were going to visit our son while in London, but his client changed their plans, so we are now going to spend our time in England (starting on June 14) hiking in the Cotswolds.  This plan emerged early this morning, and I have since booked the trip (It's self guided, but they arrange the hotels, move your luggage, give you detailed walking directions, etc), arranged to get from Heathrow to the starting point and back to Heathrow, and Jay and I have bought new hiking shoes, since we didn't bring them on the trip.  All in about 6 hours today.  I am exhausted.  But really looking forward to this.

1 comment:

Lisa Hirsch said...

I'm always happy when a post from you pops up!

Also curious which company you used for the Cotswolds tour, as I would like to take such a tour one day.